Would you like to bake great cookies but have very little time?
This is the right recipe for you.
Let me know how you like it!!!
15 MINUTES ITALIAN CHOCOLATE CREAMY COOKIES
The perfect recipe when short on time!
- 1 Egg
- 5/16 Cup Icing Sugar
- 1 9/16 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Dark Cocoa Powder
- 2/3 Cup Cold Butter
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 16 tsp Nutella
- Beat the egg with the icing sugar.
- Add the dark cocoa powder, flour and the cold butter.
- Knead lightly into a smooth dough. Leave to rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Take the dough out of the fridge and roll it out on a clean surface using a rolling pin. Cut out round discs with the help of a small jar or lid. You will be able to yield around 18 discs with this recipe depending on the size of the jar or lid used.
- Warm the nutella in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Put a teaspoon of nutella on each disc.
- Cover with the second disc. Press lightly to seal the sides.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 F for 20 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack and sprinkle with icing sugar before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!