Tiramisu is the quintessential Italian dessert, a masterpiece, as simple to make as it is mouthwatering, made with four main ingredients: mascarpone cheese, eggs, ladyfingers and coffee.
This cold dessert is a highly successful preparation that has a remarkable array of variations.
- 2 tbsp Espresso/instant coffee
- 1.5 Cup Hot water
- 18-20 pieces Ladyfingers (200 grams)
- 200 grams Heavy whipping cream (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 250 grams Mascarpone
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- First, prepare the coffee by adding the hot water to the instant cofeee and then let it cool.
- In a bowl, take the whipping cream and the sugar together.
- Then using an electric mixer whip up the cream and sugar together until soft peaks form.
- Now add the mascarpone and the vanilla essence to the cream and continue to whip until the mascarpone and cream has mixed up nicely.
- Dip ladyfingers in coffee and place in a 6×10 inch pan to make the first layer. Don’t let the cookie soak too much otherwise they will fall apart, just a quick dunk in the coffee is enough.
- Now spread half of the cream mixture on top of the first cookie layer and repeat the process with the second layer of ladyfingers and cream mixture.
- Finally, dust the top of the cake with some cocoa powder using a sieve and refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours or overnight.
Italian Cakes & Dessert Recipes
How to Make 10 Minutes TIRAMISU DESSERTPosted on June 7, 2022
Facebook Comments Box