If you love Italian desserts, try this delicious tiramisu cheesecake.
You won’t be able to live without it anymore!
- 2 tbsp Instant coffee
- 1 cup warm water
- 200 ml whipping cream
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Cream cheese
- 1 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 10-12 Lady Finger
- 2-3 tbsp Cocoa powder
For the base
- 10 Pieces Digestive biscuit
- 4 tbsp Melted butter
- Add Digestive biscuits in a food processor and ground them finely. Then add melted butter in grounded biscuits and pulse again for few seconds to get fine crumbled crust for your cheesecake.
- Put Ground biscuit mixture into 8-inches springform pan.
- Spread and Pressed down the mixture evenly to make a crust of cheesecake and refrigerate it for about 15 minutes to get properly set.
- Take 2 tbsp. instant coffee in a mixing cup and add 1 cup of warm water to make liquid coffee.
- Pour the coffee liquid in a flat deep plate and step it aside.
- Add whipping cream to a large bowl with ½ cup of sugar. Whipped the cream with an electric beater by simply whisk it by hand until getting a soft peak.
- Add 1 cup of cream cheese and 1 cup of Mascarpone cheese with 1 tsp. of vanilla essence in whipped cream.
- Mix cheese until well combined.
- Spread half of the cream mixture over the biscuit crust, which is now set enough to work on.
- Dip ladyfingers in a coffee mixture for 1 0r 2 minutes.
- Place the dunked finger on cream cheese in a pan, if needed break a few ladyfingers to set them in a pan properly.
- Spread the reaming cream mixture evenly over the ladyfingers layer.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, dust your cake with cocoa powder.
- Enjoy this beautiful cake with a cup of coffee or tea.
Facebook Comments Box