A delicious cake that is quick to prepare.
Let me know how you like it!
- 2 cups of lukewarm whole milk
- 4 eggs at room temperature
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of melted butter, lukewarm
- 1/3 cup of 00 flour
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1/8 cup of cold water
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- a pinch of salt
- Whip 4 egg yolks adding little by little 3/4 cup of sugar
- We whip for 5 minutes
- Add cold water, a pinch of salt and vanilla extract (optional)
- Add warm melted butter
- Add sifted flour together with unsweetened cocoa powder
- Add lukewarm whole milk
- Whip 4 egg whites with lemon juice
- Add the egg whites to the mixture
- Pour the mixture into a 10 inch. baking pan lined with baking paper.
- Bake at 300 F static and bake for 80 Minutes
- Our magic cake is ready
Facebook Comments Box