Zucchini Fritters: a mouth-watering delicacy, easy and quick to prepare.
Grated zucchini with a few other ingredients and fried, great to serve as an appetizer, as a side dish or even as an appetizer if you have friends over.
- 3 eaches zucchinis, shredded
- 1 zucchini, diced + 6 eggs + 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups vegetable oil for frying
Beat the eggs in a bowl until smooth.
Stir in the shredded and diced zucchini, then season with salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese, and basil.
Add the flour a little at a time, stirring between additions until no dry lumps remain.
Heat the oil in a large skillet to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Drop the batter into the hot oil by the spoonful a few at a time making sure not to overcrowd the oil.
Cook until the fritters are golden brown on each side, about 4 minutes.
Drain on a paper towel-lined plate before serving.
Italian Appetisers Recipes Italian Vegetables Recipes
Old-Fashioned Italian Zucchini Fritters: A Mouth-Watering DelicacyPosted on February 16, 2022
Facebook Comments Box