A classic of grandma’s cooking.
Tasty balls made of eggs and bread.
- 3 rolls or some bread from the day before
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- salt, pepper and fennel seeds to taste
- milk to taste
- oil for frying
- tomato sauce
- 1 onion
- extra virgin olive oil (for tomato sauce)
Prepare a simple tomato sauce by cooking it with oil and whole onion(which we will remove later) and salt, for 15 minutes.
Shred the bread and soak it with milk, combine all the ingredients and if necessary add more parmigiano cheese or breadcrumbs, until you have a nice mixture.
Then we prepare balls that we will dip in breadcrumbs and then fry until golden brown.
As we remove them from the frying pan, we will toss them in the hot sauce and let them cook for about 15 minutes.
POLPETTE DI PANE E UOVA (EGG & BREAD BALLS)Posted on September 18, 2022
Facebook Comments Box