iv data-elementor-type="wp-post" data-elementor-id="14614" class="elementor elementor-14614" data-elementor-post-type="post">
What could be better than Sicilian cannoli cheesecake to impress your friends?
Sicilian cannoli cheesecake is a take on the classic Sicilian cannoli.
A no-bake dessert with an easy recipe that consists of a base of cannoli shells and dry cookies, a sheep ricotta cream with chocolate chips, and a garnish of cream and pistachio grains.
Cheesecake al Cannolo Siciliano
Sicilian Cannolo Cheesecake
- 10 inch Springform Pan
- 6 Cannoli Shells
- 10 tbsp Butter
- 2 Cups Sheep's Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Cup Icing Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 2/3 Cup Heavy Cream
- 4 tsp Gelatin Sheets
- Chop the cannoli shells.
- Add the melted butter to the chopped wafers and mix well.
- Line a 10 inches springform pan with baking paper and pour the chopped mixture spreading it well on the bottom and leave in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Soak the gelatin in a bowl.
- With the help of a whisk, mix the sugar well with the ricotta cheese.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Squeeze the gelatin and dissolve it in 4 tbsp of hot cream.
- Whip the remaining cream.
- Add the melted gelatin into the cream and slowly add the whipped cream into the mixture as well.
- Take the base out of the refrigerator and add all the mixture into the cake pan, flatten well and refrigerate again for at least 3 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!